ADR 2023 Starter Kit - Hazard Label
€59.99*% €87.74* (31.63% saved)
Prices excl. VAT / if applicable plus shipping costs
Contents li> Fig. similarwhile stocks last
Fig. similarwhile stocks last
ADR 2023 Starter Kit - danger labels
Get the practical BOXLAB starter kits and convince yourself of our quality. In addition to the current ADR 2023 and 100 individually compiled hazard label samples, our exclusive ADR Starter Kit contains a practical safety scraper for removing old labels including risk assessment, our BOXLAB BIO cleaner for quick and optimal cleaning of surfaces , as well as a practical squeegee for bubble-free attachment of new placards or danger labels for optimal hold.
For product properties, please refer to the respective individual products in our shop.
- BOXLAB Bio Cleaner, item 610002
- BOXLAB squeegee, item 610001
- BOXLAB safety scraper, item 610003
- BOXLAB danger label 100x100mm
ADR 2023: The latest on dangerous goods transport on the roadß e
Regardless of whether it is the sender, packer, carrier or recipient of a shipment – If you are involved in the transport of dangerous goods by road , you must know the applicable ADR regulations very well!
And not only that, but
From January 1st, but at the very latest after the end of the transition period from July 1st, 2023 you must actually ADR 2023 apply if you want to have dangerous goods transported by road.
The ecomed SECURITY ADR 2023 organizes and develops the complex ADR regulations.
In addition to the wording of the ADR 2023, the ecomed book edition of the ADR 2023 the current legal status:
- the Dangerous Goods Transport Act (GGBefG)
- the Dangerous Goods Ordinance for Road, Rail and Inland Waterways (GGVSEB)
- the Implementation Guidelines for Dangerous Goods (RSEB)
- the Dangerous Goods Exception Ordinance (GGAV)
- the Dangerous Goods Officer Ordinance (GbV)
- the Dangerous Goods Control Ordinance (GGControlV)
- an overview of the applicable ADR agreements
- an alphabetical list of substances
- an extensive, detailed index
Everything you need to know about the Transport of dangerous goods by road can be found in the ADR 2023:
- Scope of application, definitions of terms and transitional provisions
- Exceptions and exemptions
- Classification and corresponding test methods
- Use and construction, design and testing of packaging, IBC, bulk packaging and tanks
- Regulations for shipping, marking, labeling, Documentation and transportation implementation
|Dimensions:||17,0 x 24,0 cm|
|Scope:||1712 pages. With download|
|Single price (gross):||54,99€|